Planned rides for Thursday's have been suspended during the coronavirus pandemic.
Some limited rides arranged by WhatsApp are going ahead, within the government guidelines.
If you are interested to find out more about these rides, please use the 'Contact Us' form.
Suggested Thursday Rides - January-February 2020
[table “” not found /]
Conduct and Safe Riding
All cyclists are cordially invited to join the rides. Riders should carry at least a basic tool kit, waterproofs, drink, emergency food (e.g. energy bars or dried fruit) and from October to March, lights.
For the benefit of all riders, please remember these points for safe cycling in a group:-
- Never ride more than two abreast and in groups of more than 10.
- Give a verbal warning when approaching an obstruction, slowing down or stopping.
- Give warning of approaching traffic on narrow roads and single out.
- If you overtake a leader on a hill, wait at the top or at the first junction.
- If you have having difficulty with the pace, tell the leader.
- If you decide to abandon the ride and do your own thing – please tell someone.