(1) Dates Hull to Rotterdam (Europort) Monday 8th July Rotterdam (Europort) to Hull Monday 15th July
(2) Cabins Nigel & Phil, Linda & Tracey, Harry & Martin, Dave & Sheila, David & Janet
(3) Agenda 3 x days cycling out. 1 x day rest. 3 x days cycling back
(4) Route Eurovelo 19 following the Maas (Meuse). Different way back? Easy enough to follow other cycle routes back via Rotterdam.
(5) Mileage Approx 50 miles per day? Exact distance depends on accommodation What distance do the majority of riders prefer to cycle each day?
(6) Hotels Choose cheapest decent hotels with enough rooms for everyone Use Booking.com. Group booking or individuals to book separately?
(7) Booking – Best to book the hotels immediately with free cancellation It’s possible to cancel without charges up to the travel date
(7) Luggage It might be necessary to carry your own luggage every day Baggage transfer by taxi or travel company might be possible
(8) Insurance Are we covered with the EYCTC insurance for such a trip? Individuals should have their own personal travel insurance
(9) Bikes Most of Eurovelo 19 in the Netherlands is well surfaced Might be a few gravel sections but road options available
(10) Maps Maps of the route are available. Following Eurovelo 19 is super easy, A GPX file for the return journey (if different) will be provided
pdf copies of the above pages :-